- 1.00 % w/w - Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose;
- 3.00 % w/w - Sorbitol;
- 0.12 % w/w - Potassium chloride IP;
- 0.0844 % w/w - Sodium chloride IP;
- 0.0052 % w/w - Magnesium chloride IP;
- 0.0146 % w/w - Calcium chloride IP;
- 0.0342 % w/w - Potassium dihydrogen phosphate BP;
Without a Prescription
Sorbitol can be prescribed for dryness of the mouth or throat regardless of whether the condition is temporary or permanent.
Sorbitol is prescribed for intensive hygiene of the oral cavity and to help relieve bad taste.
The can should always be held upright with the valve opening directed towards the mouth or throat. The nozzle should be
pushed down for 1 to 2 seconds. Sorbitol can be used as often as needed to maintain moistness.
The valve opening should be cleaned if Sorbitol becomes blocked.
Warnings and Precautions
No data available. Sorbitol should be used in pregnancy, lactation, used in children only if clearly prescribed.
50 ml aerosol spray.