- 5 mg Lisinopril USP;
- 12.5 mg Hydrochlorothiazide I.P.
Without a Prescription
Hypertension not responding to monotherapy with diuretics or ACE inhibitors.
Lisinopril usual initial dosage is one or two tablets of Lisinopril daily. The dosage, however, should be individualized.
The combination is not meant for initial therapy. Lisinopril may be substituted for the titrated individual components.
Use in Renal Impairment
The usual regimens of therapy with Lisinopril need not be adjusted as long as the patient`s creatinine clearance is >30
mL /min/1.73 m 2.
In patients with more severe renal impairment, loop diuretics are preferred to thiazides, so Lisinopril is not recommended.
- Hereditary or idiopathic angioedema;
- History of angioedema related to previous treatment with an ACE inhibitor;
- Hypersensitivity to either component;
- Hypersensitivity to other sulfonamide-derived drugs;
Blister pack of 10 tablets;